Apache Junction Health Center is currently the only skilled nursing facility in the Apache Junction area. Apache Junction Health Center provides compassionate and personalized skilled nursing care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our patients regain their independence and return to their homes.
At Apache Junction Health Center, our community is in the shadow of the majestic Superstition Mountains. Our community offers a small-town friendliness with the convenience of large adjacent cities, shopping, and cultural centers.
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Apache Junction Health Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our friendly and qualified staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Apache Junction Health Center.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds.
- Telephones are provided in the short term care unit and are available upon request on the long-term care unit.
- The rehabilitation department provides physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
- Private and semi-private rooms (subject to availability).
- Accepting admissions 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- RNs are on duty 24 hours per day.